Patient First is the largest gathering of patient safety professionals in the UK. With over 3,700 attendees, it has established itself as the only combined - educational, sourcing and business platform for the patient safety market.
If you currently sell into the NHS or private healthcare organisations, or are looking to get distribution this the event is for you. Our delegates are looking for solutions to support their urgent need to prevent harm and improve. They are looking for solutions to support the urgent drive for efficiencies as well as systems that will support patient-centric care.
This is the perfect platform to engage with thousands of healthcare professionals, and to build contacts and develop relationships through education and advice. We ask our exhibitors to think about how they can support our delegates and to prepare for the event accordingly – this is not an opportunity to buy and stand, turn up and hope for the best. You will get a return on your investment by offering demonstrations, hands-on training, having clinicians present to talk about case studies and to be engaging!
- The entire event is situated within one hall with staggered conference sessions, so all delegates have a unique balance of exhibition time and conference sessions.
- The event delivers more secondary care professionals (with an interest in patient safety, improved efficiencies and patient centric care) than any other, and what’s more they have responsibility for sourcing products and services that improve patient outcomes
- Working with partners including The AHSN Network, NHS Improvement, HQIP, NAMDET, it attracts a senior audience, with 80% of delegates being at senior management, senior clinical or director level - the key decision makers with purchasing and influencing authority
- 80% of delegates said they met suppliers at the event that they had not had the time to meet with before and would not have spoken with otherwise.
- Budget holders with very little time use Patient First as a business platform to research and procure products and services for the year to come.
- The conference programme is CPD accredited and contains premium content from leading experts giving healthcare professionals a great reason to attend
If you have products or solutions in the following areas then you should exhibit at Patient First
- Infection Control
- Outsourced services
- Medicines Management
- Training & Education
- Medical Devices & Medical Supplies
Email the team today to find out more about how Patient First can help you to develop your business.
Lucy Pitt, Event Director T: +44 (0) 24 7671 9690 M: +44 (0) 77 678 062 13 E : firstname.lastname@example.org