PUTTING PATIENT SAFETY FIRST!
SAVE THE DATE: 21-22 November 2017
Thank you to all of our delegates, exhibitors and speakers who attended Patient First 2016.
Patient First, the UK's largest patient safety event, will return to London's ExCeL on Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd November 2017 and will once again be supporting those operating within the NHS and independent healthcare sectors, aimed at giving practical advice needed to create action for change.
With seven conference theatres hosting industry leading content, social and networking events, and the largest sourcing floor in patient safety, in a sector actively looking for solutions, Patient First is unmissable for anyone involved in the improvement of patient care nationwide.
- Choose from +40 hours of CPD across seven conference theatres
- Get strategy and policy updates in the Patient First Plenary Theatre with an expert faculty of speakers
- Learn from case study-driven content in Best Practice Theatre, in association with The AHSN Network
- Explore how to improve patient safety standards and quality in the Quality Improvement theatre in association with HQIP & NQICAN
- Hear the latest IPC standards and procedures in the two dedicated Infection Prevention & Control theatres
- Get the latest digital updates in the Patient Safety through Technology Theatre
- NEW: The new Medical Device & Medicines Safety theatre covers best practice, safety and procurement for those responsible for medical devices and medicines, in association with the Nation Association of Medical Device Trainers and Educators (NAMDET)
- Access advice and hands on training from over 100 product & service providers