PUTTING PATIENT SAFETY FIRST!
Patient First is national focused on patient safety, event taking place on Tuesday 22nd & Wednesday 23rd November 2016 at London’s ExCeL, for those operating within the NHS and independent healthcare sectors, aimed at giving the practical and advanced advice needed to create action for change.
With five conference theatres hosting industry leading content, social and networking events, and the largest sourcing floor in patient safety, in a sector actively looking for solutions, Patient First is unmissable for anyone involved in the improvement of patient care nationwide.
- Choose from nearly 40 hours of CPD within five conference theatres
- Get strategy and policy updates in the Patient First Plenary Theatre with an expert faculty of speakers
- NEW: Learn from case study-driven content in Best Practice Theatre, in association with the AHSN Network
- NEW: Explore how to improve patient safety standards and quality in the QI theatre in association with HQIP & NQICAN
- NEW: Hear the latest infection prevention and control standards and procedures in the new dedicated IPC conference
- NEW: Get the latest digital updates in the new Safety through Technology Theatre
- Access advice and hands on training from over 100 product & service providers